If you don’t know what Top Ten Tuesday is, then go check out the blog that hosts it: That Artsy Reader Girl
The host has a topic for every Tuesday. Your post can consist of (2, 10, 20+) answers to that topic. Make sure to always link back to the host so that others can find more information!
I am not trying to spread negativity with this post. It’s sometimes fun to really get these feelings off my chest. It’s not a bad thing. If you don’t want to do this, then don’t. There are other bloggers coming up with their own spin on it.
- Daisy Jones & The Six has a 4.27 rating on Goodreads, but I didn’t end up liking it that much. It is my least favorite Taylor Jenkins Reid book, so far.
- I didn’t enjoy In an Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire.
- The Kiss Quotient is one of my least favorite books of all time. It wasn’t because it was romance either.
- I understand why people love it, but I just didn’t agree with all of the hype surrounding Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. Please don’t come for me. I enjoyed the book, but it didn’t blow me out of the water.
- Normal People by Sally Rooney has a 4 star rating on Goodreads, but I had to DNF it.
- I don’t enjoy most young adult books. I never gravitate toward them.
- Let’s stop pretending that all domestic thrillers aren’t the same.
- I love court room drama. I guess that would explain my guilty pleasure for detective series.
- I hate deckled pages. It makes it so hard to turn the page. They all just stick together.
- I don’t care if you write in your books or dog ear your pages. I personally will not do that though. I annotate with sticky notes.
If you enjoyed this, then give it a like and follow my blog. Be respectful and happy reading!