I went on adventure through all the new releases for the year. I have been trying to branch out to different genres, and I found some books that I haven’t heard of. I’m actually very excited for these books. I’m trying to stray away from the reviews with these books because even if a book has negative reviews it doesn’t mean it’s not for me. There is a romance in the mix and I told myself I would never read romance. Jokes on me I guess. Anyway, here is my list of books I’d slay a lion to get early! I will link the books to Goodreads.
Make sure you check out the blog that hosts Top Ten Tuesday: That Artsy Reader Girl
- Sea Prayer by Khaled Hosseini: Fiction Release Date: 9/18/18
- The Oyster Thief by Sonia Faruqi: Sci-Fi/Fantasy Release Date: 10/2/18
- Her Pretty Faceby Robyn Harding: Suspense/Contemporary Release Date: 7/10/18
- Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl: YA/Sci-Fi Release Date: 6/5/18
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker: Romance Release Date: 8/7/18
- Providence by Caroline Kepnes: Mystery/Thriller Release Date: 6/19/18
- Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris: Mystery/Thriller Release Date: 6/19/18
- The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy: Mystery/Thriller Release Date: 5/1/18 (I was late to this one)
- All the Ever Afters by Danielle Teller: Fantasy/Retelling Release Date: 5/22/18
- The Gunners by Rebecca Kauffman: Contemporary Fiction Release Date: March 20, 2018
What are some books you would slay a lion for? This prompt is adorable and I enjoyed looking at new books that are coming out. I don’t tend to do that. I usually hear about books on youtube, or see what books came in at my library.
If you enjoyed this then give it a like and follow me for future Top Ten Tuesdays. Be respectful and happy reading!