I haven’t gone through my TBR list in a long time and I figured now is a better time than ever.
- Go to Goodreads TBR list
- Change them to ascending order
- Choose however many you want and decide whether you still want to read them or not.
I chose ten books from my TBR. There are technically more but I grouped some series together.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab: Keep
- The Looking Glass Wars Series by Frank Beddor: I’m grouping all three books in this one because I own all three of them. Keep
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera: Go. I’ve tried reading Adam Silvera before and I just didn’t like his books. They were boring and very cheesy.
- One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus: Go. Have not heard great things about this. It sounded interesting at first but now I just don’t want to read it. Bye.
- Alive by Chandler Baker: Undecided… oops. I own the book and I’m not sure I’m ready to part with it yet. I want to at least give it a chance.
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: Keep
- Lunar Chronicles (Scarlet-Stars Above) by Marissa Meyer: Keep
- Wayfarers Series (Book #3 comes out this year) by Becky Chambers: Keep
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: Go. Tried listening to the audio book and it did not sound like anything I was expecting. I don’t even want to sit down and read the physical book. I honestly have no intentions of reading anything from Rainbow Rowell. Sorry not sorry.
- Emma by Jane Austen: Keep
If you have read any of these let me know what you thought of them in the comments! If you enjoyed reading this blog post give it a like and follow my blog if you want to read future posts. Be respectful and happy reading.
It’s the TBR tag this week. I hope you find it interesting. I don’t talk about what is on my TBR that much.
I found this tag at A Booknerd Travels
- How do you keep track of your TBR? – Mostly Goodreads, which I’m sure is how the majority of readers keep track of their TBR. I don’t really write them down anywhere.
- Is your TBR mostly print of eBook? – I don’t really have that planned out until I actually read the book. Usually it’s a physical book but lately since I received my Amazon Fire it’s been eBooks.
- How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next? – In 2018 I have decided to do the Popsugar reading challenge. I put all the titles I want to read in a little box and just pull one out. In 2017 I just chose whichever book I had access to first. I started working at a library so it wasn’t that hard. Just place a book on hold and wait. I’m also a mood reader so that really helped me when choosing my next book.
- A book that has been on your TBR the longest: Definitely have to go with Vicious by V.E. Schwab. I don’t have the motivation to read it. I actually started it a long time ago and never picked it back up. Maybe one day.
- A book you recently added to your TBR shelf: The Cruel Prince by Holly Black. I’ve heard only good things about it and I am super stoked to read it.
- A book on your TBR list strictly because of its beautiful cover: Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popovic
- A book on your TBR that you never plan on actually reading: There are actually a lot. Most of the books I put on my TBR last year would fit perfectly as an answer to this question. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancy. Here We are Now by Jasmine Warga. That’s just a few of them.
- An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for: The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson!
- A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you: It’s either The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater or the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
- A book on your TBR that everyone recommends you: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- A book you’re excited to read: Misery by Stephen King
- The number of books on your TBR shelf: 207
How many books are on your TBR shelf? Let me know in the comments. If you enjoyed reading this post give it a like or follow me for future posts. Be respectful and happy reading.