I love participating in Top Ten Tuesday. This week is a pretty good one. If you don’t know the rules then go ahead and check out the blog that hosts Top Ten Tuesday: That Artsy Reader Girl
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (I can’t say the whole series because I haven’t read them all)
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire
- An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
- Believe it or not but I could reread Without Merit by Colleen Hoover for the rest of my life.
- I could probably reread The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman. It was the best book out of the trilogy and I loved it!
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak is a little dark but I could reread it.
- I haven’t read a lot and a lot of those reads were not my favorite so thinking of 10 that I could reread is difficult. If I really had to make it to ten I would say that We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson would be one I could reread, but it’s definitely a stretch.
What are some books that you could reread forever?
I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday! If you enjoyed reading this give it a like and follow me for future Top Ten Tuesday’s. Be respectful and happy reading.