- In addition to linking back to the person who tagged you, if you could link back to the creators post: Sorry I’m Booked, that would be great!
- Pick a book that corresponds to the cookie’s ‘theme’
- Have fun!
- Tag 1-3 people
I personally was not tagged but I just love doing these.
- Chocolate Chip: A Classic Book That You Love or Really Enjoyed (interpret classic how you want, it can be a classic written 100 years ago or 20 years ago)
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Thin Mints: A Fandom That You Really Want to ‘Join’ AND/OR a Hyped-Up Book You Want To Read (your source(s) of a book being hyped can be from anywhere)
It would definitely have to be The Raven Cycle. I’ve heard SO many good things. I don’t think I’ve ever heard or read a bad review about it.
- Shortbread: An Author You Can’t Get Enough Of
I just recently read The Hobbit and I have started to read Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien and I can’t get enough. I love his writing and the world he created was unbelievable.
- Samoas/ Caramel DeLites: An Emotional Rollercoaster (this cookie was hard … so any book that made you feel more than one emotion, strongly. The choice of emotions is up to you)
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. That book is just emotion after emotion. You start to be happy for the characters and then some sort of secret arises. It’s a wild ride and I loved every second!
- Oreos: A Book Whose Cover Was Better Than The Story OR Vice Versa, Where The Story Was Better Than Its Cover
The Book of Dust by Philip Pullman. The cover is beautiful, but the story was lacking.
- Tagalongs/ Peanut Butter Patties: A Book That Wasn’t What You Expected (good, bad, or just different, interpret how you wish)
The Sellout by Paul Beatty. I didn’t really know what I was getting myself into. It was definitely different and I still have extremely mixed feelings about it.
- Snickerdoodles: A Book You May Never Stop Rereading/ Loving
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. I loved that book so much I could reread it 100x and never get bored.
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is another one I loved and HAVE read multiple times but I figured I’d give another book a chance.
- Sugar Cookies: A book that was sweet, but (cute, romantic, etc…)
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
If you have already completed this tag that is fine! You don’t even have to do it.
I would like to see what everyone else’s answers are to these! If you enjoyed reading this post give it a like and follow me for future blog posts! Be respectful and happy reading!