Rules for Top Ten Tuesday:
Every Tuesday there is a new topic that you will find over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
The goal is to give your top ten answers, but you can give as many as you want. Put a twist on the topic to make it work for you!
Most importantly, make sure you link to the host (That Artsy Reader Girl ↑).
1. The biggest change is that I don’t really read YA anymore (I’m not saying there is anything wrong with it, it’s just not my cup of tea). When I first started reading on a daily basis, I thought I would only be able to comprehend YA. Now my comprehension struggle is with literary fiction and some SF/F.
2. I have an e-reader now, so e-books are a thing. The big reason I started reading e-books is because I started using NetGalley. It’s such an awesome website, and I am very thankful that it exists!
3. I fell in love with historical fiction. I used to think it was a boring genre that nobody wanted to read.
4. I have started to create TBRs each month. This is a recent change in my reading life.
5. I would never buy books, and now I have two big bookshelves almost full.
6. I read multiple books at once. It’s quite difficult for me to only focus on one book at a time. Life is too short to only read one book lol.
7. I listen to audio books A LOT now.
8. I buddy read sometimes.
9. I do read a little bit faster.
10. I participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge every year.
If you enjoyed this, then give it a like and follow my blog. Be respectful and happy reading!