I would consider June a successful reading month for me! I read 6 full length novels and one graphic novel. I also found two new favorite books, which was very unexpected. Some of this I didn’t write a review for on Goodreads/Blog, but I did write a review for on Instagram. If you are interested, go ahead and check them out!
The Naked Truth: A Memoir by Leslie Morgan ⭐⭐⭐
- Thank you to Simon & Schuster & Netgalley for allowing me to read this in exchange for an honest review.
Paper Girls Vol. 1 by Brian Vaughan ⭐⭐⭐
Final Girls by Riley Sager ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay ⭐⭐⭐.5
- PS Challenge: A book I meant to read in 2018.
When Katie Met Cassidy by Camille Perri ⭐⭐⭐
The Tenth Muse by Catherine Chung ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- PS Challenge: A book by an author whose first and last names start with the same letter.
- Thank you to Ecco & Netgalley for allowing me to read this in exchange for an honest review.
Lock Every Door by Riley Sager ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Thank you to Dutton Book & Netgalley for allowing me to read this in exchange for an honest review.
Goodreads challenge: 38/65
POPSUGAR Reading challenge: 14/50
If you enjoyed this, then give it a like and follow my blog. Be respectful and happy reading!