There are a lot coming out that I don’t want to read at all. These are the few that I want to, but I’m so unsure about. I guess we shall see if I even read all of these.
Go check out the blog that hosts Top Ten Tuesday: That Artsy Reader Girl
1. The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War #2) by R.F. Kuang. I didn’t enjoy the last half of the first book.
2. The Hiding Place by C.J. Tudor. I thought The Chalk Man was okay, and that’s why I am on the fence about this one.
3. Lock Every Door by Riley Sager. I’ve read one book by Riley Sager, and it surprisingly wasn’t Final Girls. I should probably read that one before this one.
4. Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I love her writing, but I’ve read some reviews and it makes me so nervous to read it. I hope it’s not disappointing.
5. The Toll (Arc of a Scythe #3) by Neal Shusterman. I loved the first book, but I didn’t love the second. Of course I’m still going to read it.
If you enjoyed this, then give it a like, and follow my blog. Be respectful, and happy reading!