Found this book tag over at: Elaine Howlin – Literary Blog
I’m not going to tag anyone specific, but if you want to take part in this tag then go right ahead. It’s quite fun!
1. Pick a book for each of your initials.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
2. Count your age along your bookshelf, what is it?
- Still Lives by Maria Hummel
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
4. Pick a book that represents a place you’d like to travel to.
- Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
- A Winter’s Promise by Christelle Dabos
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
- Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
- If we are talking about the worst book I have ever read then it would be Come Closer by Sara Gran. It’s short but it was hard to read.
- The Sellout by Paul Beatty was probably the most difficult book I’ve read. It was at the time I read it, and honestly it’ll probably be the same now.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the most sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
If you enjoyed this then give it a like and follow my blog for future book tags! Be respectful and happy reading!