If you are not sure of how TTT works, go and check out the blog that hosts it: That Artsy Reader Girl
Obviously there are a few on here that I won’t be able to ever meet, but a girl can dream can’t she? These are in no particular order, because I don’t think I like one more than the other. They all have written books high on my favorites list. I will include which book(s) of theirs that made me want to meet them in person just to give you an idea.
- Celeste Ng: Little Fires Everywhere
- Paulo Coelho: The Alchemist
- Taylor Jenkins Reid: Evidence of the Affair & The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
- J.R.R. Tolkien: The Hobbit
- Stephen King: I haven’t finished The Long Walk but I enjoyed what I did read, and I am currently enjoying It.
- Markus Zusak: The Book Thief & I am the Messenger
- Seanan McGuire: Every Heart a Doorway
- J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
- C.S. Lewis: The Magician’s Nephew
- Paula McLain: Love and Ruin
If you enjoyed this then give it a like and follow me for future Top Ten Tuesday posts! Be respectful and happy reading.