If you do not know what TTT is then go check out the blog that hosts it: That Artsy Reader Girl
Worlds I’d Want to Live In:
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire: I’d love to get to know all the different characters in this world. There would never be a dull moment!
- 2. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien: I want to help Bilbo defeat Smaug. It would be a fun adventure.
- 3. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: Dear Hogwarts, please accept me. I am a good Hufflepuff!
- 4. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman: I would love to meet a talking bear, and I’m curious as to what my demon would be.
Worlds I would not like to live in:
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr: This would be a terrifying time period to live in. I don’t think I would be as brave as Marie-Laure.
- Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King: I don’t want to turn into a cocoon when I go to sleep. As nice as that sounds sometimes.
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch: I loved the characters but I would hate to live around a bunch of thieves.
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman: I don’t think I could handle living in this world. I don’t want a Scythe to glean me. I want to just die of natural causes, thanks.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
As much as I enjoyed both of those books, I don’t think I’d want to live in the worlds. They just aren’t something I would enjoy.
If you enjoyed this then give it a like and follow me for future Top Ten Tuesday posts. Be respectful and happy reading!