If you don’t know what Top Ten Tuesday is then check out the link below. I had fun with this one, and I picked some books that I read in high school. There is also a few I have started but never finished and one that I have never read. Just let me have this, okay!
Top Ten Tuesday host: That Artsy Reader Girl
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller (Tried reading this and I couldn’t finish it. I may try again in the future)
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman (I haven’t read this but it is on my TBR)
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway (Tried reading this in high school and I could not get through it.)
What are some books you’ve read that take place in another country? Have you read any of these?
If you enjoyed this then give it a like and follow me for future top ten Tuesdays! Be respectful and happy reading.