I never really think about quotes after I finish a book. I do tab the ones that I love but I just never really go back. This gave me a chance to see all the wisdom that has come from the wonderful worlds I have read about and loved. I actually found some pretty good ones!
Check out the host of Top Ten Tuesday: That Artsy Reader Girl
- “Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life.” (Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien)
- “A good day’s journey is like baking soda: use it well, and the cake will rise up to meet you.” (Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire)
- “There is kindness in the world, if we know how to look for it.” (Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire)
- “Strange how nearsighted being invisible can make you.” (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling)
- “The two things most human beings would choose above all – the trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them.” (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling)
- “It’s the simple things in life that are most extraordinary.” (The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho)
- “If you start out by promising what you don’t even have yet, you’ll lose your desire to work toward getting it.” (The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho)
- “No project is completed until it’s objective has been achieved.” (The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho)
- “While there’s life there’s hope.” (The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien)
- “We all do things we regret now and then. You just have to carry them with you.” (Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng)
What is your top favorite quote from any book you’ve read?
If you enjoyed reading this then give it a like and follow me for future Top Ten Tuesday’s! Be respectful and happy reading.