I don’t really drink that much coffee but a good caramel Frappuccino always hits the spot.
Black – a book that was hard to get into but has a lot of die-hard fans
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo.
Peppermint Mocha – a book that gets popular around the holiday season
- I feel like Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling is popular around any season. I can’t really think of any other book at the moment.
Hot chocolate – your favourite children’s book
- The Hobbit J.R.R. Tolkien
Double espresso – a book that kept you on the edge of your seat
- I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
Starbucks – a book that you see everywhere
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black is one that I saw all over the place at one point.
The Hipster Coffee Shop – a book by an indie author that you love
- I didn’t really know if any books I read were by indie authors but I guess Colleen Hoover is considered one. I loved Without Merit by her, so I guess that counts!
Oops… I Accidentally Got Decaf – a book you expected more from
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough. I was super excited about the ending and it let me down.
The Perfect Blend – a book with the perfect combination of bitter and sweet
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire.
Green Tea – a book that is quietly beautiful
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Chai Tea – a book that makes you dream of far-off places
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire. If that book doesn’t make you do this then you should either leave or reread it. (just kidding. I love you guys!)
I enjoyed this tag and I hope everyone tries to participate if you haven’t already!
If you enjoyed reading this give it a like and follow me for future blog posts. Be respectful and happy reading!